What is naturopathic medicine?
Why is naturopathic medicine used?
Naturopathic medicine is used to promote the body’s natural healing abilities. A naturopathic physician identifies and eliminates obstacles that prevent the body’s ability to heal itself. We at SCIMEDICA treat the whole patient, rather than the symptoms. We help to guide patients toward improved health and vitality in the following areas:
- Regenerative injection therapies
- Allergy testing
- Environmental allergy treatment
Metabolic weight loss
- Weight loss
- Weight management
- Lifestyle counseling
- IV therapy
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Hormone balancing
- Degenerative diseases
- IV therapy
- Prolotherapy & PRP
- Bowen therapy
- Bioactive cellular regeneration
- Per-neural injection treatment
What does naturopathic medicine involve?
One of our naturopathic doctors will consult with a patient and evaluate the individual’s specific needs. Once a diagnosis is made, targeted therapies are used to treat the condition, taking care to address all underlying factors.
When treating a patient, SCIMEDICA doctors will adhere to the following Naturopathic Principles:
- Using medicine with minimal side effects
- Avoiding use of medication or treatments that suppress symptoms and causes unwanted side-effects.
- Respecting the individual’s natural healing process, using the least invasive measures to help the healing progression
What are the advantages of using naturopathic medicine?
Entrusting SCIMEDICA with your naturopathic care has many advantages, including:
- Emphasis on treatment for the whole person, including mental, emotional, and physical well-being
- Emphasis on preventative measures to maintain a healthy life
- Focus on non-invasive treatment, promoting the self-healing process
- Treatment that focuses on the causes of dysfunction (rather than just symptoms) to obtain lasting health improvement
If you would like to learn more about our advanced therapies and services at National Naturopathic Group, we welcome you to contact our national booking service at: